Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool Tweets by @KapildsRawat

Saturday 6 September 2014

the one

Yes, you are the one I want to meet…….
You are a star,
I can only see you from distance,
but I will follow you,
to the darkest corners of the night sky.
I would write you here,
but I know you would not want to stay,
I don’t know who you are
but I want like to know about you.
Yes , you are the one I want to meet…..
with a hope to meet you,
each day I travel on new paths,
 meet me just before I wake,
just before I start thinking,
just before I fall apart.
when I look up,
I don’t see the sky,
when I look down,
I don’t see the earth,
wherever I look you are
the one all I see.
                             Yes, you are the one I want to meet…..

No comments:

Post a Comment