Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool Tweets by @KapildsRawat

Saturday 16 August 2014

"Be my Beginning"

I am a destiny of yours,
I am your end,
be my beginning,
Show me your darkness and I will show you that it is light,
We will dance without name and without regard to fire and shadow,
I will show you shadows of this cosmos,
We will travel outside this reality,
Do not be afraid,
I can show you what your dreams look like,
I can show you the beat of your own heart.
Grace me with the same if I have forgotten.
I will show you the love that the ancients have shown me,
I will show you a single flame that contains all,
The Sun shows us who we are.
The Moon shows us all that we can be,
Let’s together build a world without yesterdays,
I will end your world with love,
I will wrestle with your heart,
My playful cruelty will ignite flames of love and evil within you,
Lead me into your abyss,
Introduce me to your demons,
Hate me and take me into your shadows,
I am not afraid,
I will lead you to your source, to your creator,
I will lead you into your own heart so you can remember who you are and have always been,
I am everywhere you are not,
Let me take you on an adventure there and we will dance in the flames,
Let me take you back to a place of innocence and infinite wonder,
Join me at the edge and we will be witness to the end of everything,
Teach me your magic and I will teach you mine,
We will forge new hearts and howl their names across the cosmos,
I love every shade of you.
In every light In the darkness,Reflecting,­­ refracting, Brilliantly glimmering, Significantly shining­,
Give me your hate, evil and darkness,
I will show you their infinite potential for love.
Dance with me in this nightmare of love and flame,
Together we will destroy the stars and rebuild our hearts.
Drink with me of the cool waters of this cosmic stream,
You will remember your name,
You will remember who you are.
We will laugh in love as our hearts burn before our eyes.
I am a destiny of yours,
I am your end,
be my beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment