Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool Tweets by @KapildsRawat

Saturday 16 August 2014

"She & I"

She’s the girl who’s like every key of piano at once & I the boy who writes to create a sky where moon can touch the sun and not get burned
And at the moment when her musical notes meets with my words ; my words turns into beautiful musical poems
She’s the girl who’s like pauses between every words & I the boy who’s like silence which make terrible noise
And at the moment when her rhythmic pauses meets with my noise ; my noise turns into melodious love songs
She’s the girl who’s like the feeling when blind get eyes and see the world first time & I the boy who’s like the first thought in mind when everything is ending
And at the moment when her gentle stream of feelings flowing like river meets with that thoughts; endings turns into brand new beginnings
One day she & I’ll sit at the edge of the world and will ride strange tides of sea together
One day she & I’ll steal all the stars from the sky because there will be too many between she and me
One day she & I’ll the only one thing the whole world eyes will ever notice, she & I’ll the only voice whole world ever need to hear
Y’all want to know who’s she?
She’s the girl who’s like morning first light unreveal the all secrets when she appears and I the boy who’s like a box of secrets waiting to be opened by her gentle hand.
And at the moment when she’ll give her hand to me; I’ll tell y’all and will hold her hand walk with her on the floor of ocean and will walk away from y’all

No comments:

Post a Comment