Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool Tweets by @KapildsRawat

Saturday 16 August 2014

" I Have"

I have heard the call of the Stars.
I have tasted tears of the Sunrise and held the heart of the Moon.
I have felt their infinite.
But I want have
To feel your smell, to breathe  still.
To feel your voice, to hear still,
To feel your sight to,see still,
To feel you, to love still
But If I don’t have then
I still Can Feel You…
You’re far away,
but I can feel you.
You exist in my every breath,
In every beat of my heart,
Adding a spectacular sizzle in all the right places.
Even when I close my eyes,
I see your face and feel the fire of your caress.
Your presence is a tangible thing…
yet as hard to grasp as the air.
I reach for you, but you elude me.
Still, I can feel you; the softness of a petal, a warm wind on my cheek, a ray in my vision, a distant light that ever draws me near…

No comments:

Post a Comment