Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool Tweets by @KapildsRawat

Saturday 16 August 2014

" Morning First Light"


You are the first light of every morning……..
And I the hopeless man.
I planted dreams and then you grew..
Your eyes, speak with a sound deeper, than all oceans.
You’re the first light of the morning and I the Hopeless Man.
you are every peaceful word, every breathless sigh and every piece of music that leaves a shiver on my spine.
You’re the morning first light and I the hopeless man..
What you are to me, is nothing less than spring to the autumn leafs.
I have been picturing you as my most addictive thought since a thousand words ago
Without you, I’m just like the unfinished rainbow painted at the cloudy sky.
You’re the morning first Light and I the hopeless man
They say there is gold at the end of a rainbow and I would say that is true, because at the end of my rainbow I found you…
And The truth is that you are the beautiful lie the silence has ever whispered to me.
You are the first light of every morning and I the hopeless man

No comments:

Post a Comment